Yamaha by CFAO : The activities are extend to most of the West African countries such as Benin, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Liberia, Mali, Mauretania, Niger, Ivory Coast, Senegal and Togo but also to certain Central and East African countries such as Cameroon, Guinea Equatorial, Madagascar, Central African Republic and Chad.
Yamaha was founded in 1887 and had as a main activity the fabrication and restoration of music instruments.
The company started focusing on the two wheel market in 1955, not without success. Their models were immediately famous for their performance and liability. In the flow, the Japanese company started the design of outboard engines.
Ever since the multinational is known as one of the leading companies specialized in two wheels and marine, mainly for the quality of their products, their strength and their endurance in all circumstances.
CFAO distributes several series of this brand :
- Motorcycles and scooters low cost (Force X, Crux),
- Premium models (series police, MT, quads, motocross and endure),
- A series of off-road motorcycles, adapted to the needs of the administrations and organizations (AG100, DT125, YBR125E, YBR125G),
- Marine engines and waverunners,
- A group of generators and motor pumps.